ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE AWARD
“THE BEST PROJECT MANAGER OF THE YEAR- 2018”
Goal of the award:
To select and advertise the project manager who conducted project successfully by utilizing skills and tools of project management profession, and made a contribution to organization, society
Eligible candidates must have conducted project for last three years, and the project should have lasted half-year or longer by 2018 and the project budget should be 500 million tugrik (or equivalent currency) or higher
- End of submission: October 22, 2018, 6 pm
- Public announcement of the winner: October 26, at 11 am after welcome and keynote speeches
The award process and procedural basis:
- As shown in the attachment 1, the candidate must submit PDF version of materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com email addresses of PMI Mongolia Chapter, by no later than 22nd of October, 6 pm.
- The expert jury will nominate and make a final decision about the winner by 25th of October, 2018 at his own unquestionable judgment
- The project manager who is awarded as “Best Project Manager of the Year - 2018” will receive the certificate at the conference “SHIFTING TOWARDS FUTURE EXCELLENCE”, which is held by PMI Mongolia Chapter on 26th of October , 2018 at 11 am.
Benefits of participating in competition:
By taking part in competition, candidates will gain such advantages:
- Defining project management experience and skills of participants
- Defining project need and further improvement chance of project management profession
- Will be provided with an opportunity to be known for public, communities and organizations by being awarded as “Best Project Manager of the Year - 2018”
For further information, interested applicants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8800-7645
Eligibility and application form for candidates of “Best Project Manager of the Year- 2018”
1. General information
- Name (Last name - First name):
- Date of birth (year-month-day):
- Phone number:
- Current company and position:
- Supervisor’s name and position:
- Phone number:
- Name and information of the Project Client:
- Phone number:
- Third party to provide further information ()
- Phone number
2. Information about project manager
Candidate must provide information on subjects below:
- Introduction of the project
Please send information of project that you are currently working on or had worked before. The introduction must include not only initial goal and result of the project, but also problems arising amid the process, and the approach that you used to solve those issues.
- Achievements made in project management profession and new ideas
Candidate should write about the achievements they received as project manager, how their initiative and new ideas influenced progress of particular project, and techniques they employed on it.
- Project management knowledge
Whether you have globally recognized certificate of project management - CAPM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ACP etc. Whether you have attended the project management trainings.
Please provide proof and materials about the achievements you got as project manager, your initiative and new ideas that are mentioned above (For example, if as a result of your initiative, the budget of project decreased by 10 percent you can provide financial information of your organization and make a comparison between a budget and actual performance)
3. Personal CV
Please submit personal CV including information about your education and work experience